Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My first Blog

American Outdoor Productions is a video productions company that films outdoor activities.

As the owner and operator of my company I would like to further my education and abilities in the video production world. I would like to film a motion picture someday and pride myself on the ongoing interest in this profession. I live in Riverside California and look forward to working with like minded individuals in the artistic community.

Some projects I look forward to undertaking is music video's, television commercials, sporting events and video cataloging. I have done several projects in the past; however, I am looking forward to working with on screen talent and large productions.

The video production industry has taken a large hit during the declining economy and I hope to be around when the economy recovers. This business can be very demanding and allot of time and preparation is needed to have a successful company.

Over the past few years I have purchased several pieces of equipment in order to capture the cinematic look of quality video. Over the next few blogs I will introduce these essential tools to create the video you are going to produce.

Also each week I will go over some of the video's I have produced and post them for you to watch.

Today I will post a short video I produced for an Off Road Race Team. This video was not too complicated to film however you will notice several video angles used during this production.

The use of multiple camera angles: This is very important for your production. Even if you are working with one camera it is important to capture your video in a multidimensional way as to keep your viewer interested.

As you can see in this video I incorporated the use of an on board GO PRO camera. These cameras are extremely valuable during these types of productions when you are trying to get a perspective view of the action. You will also see that still photographs were also used in this video. Still photography can be incorporated in several ways during your productions. In this case several still were used to achieve a desired look, like a time lapse.

Thank you for being part of my blog and hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment